Preparation Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
16 ounces sirloin steak
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
salt & pepper to taste
2/3 cup onion (sliced)
2/3 tablespoon mustard powder
1 1/3 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
2 2/3 tbsp truvia
1 1/3 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
8 ounces tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine ¼ cup flour, salt, pepper, and mustard powder.
- Dredge steak servings in this mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, browning steaks on both sides, but not cooking through.
- Remove and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring well.
- Pour over the steaks.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 2 hours, checking for doneness occasionally.