· Start standing straight, feet shoulder width apart
· With a straight bar and with an overhand grip, place your hand 1 ½ should widths apart and your arms hanging straight down to your side.
· Begin the movement with an upright row motion, lifting your elbows towards the ceiling and elevate the bar up to sternum level
· Once at the sturnum, rotate the bar 180-degrees upwards and just clearing your head. Your arms should be bent at a 90-degree angle
· Then press the bar directly upwards towards the ceiling, straightening out your arms.
· Carefully lower the bar down to the previous position, bar slightly over head and arms bent at a 90-degree angle
· Then careful rotate the bar the opposite 90-degrees and back to sturnum level
· Return the bar down to the hips with you arms straight.