The delicious flavor of smoked turkey tastes like bacon when you pan fry it, without the fat!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Four 3-4oz. pieces Smoked Turkey Breast
4 Large Eggs
4 slices ¼" Smoked Gouda Cheese
¼ tsp. Sea Salt
¼ tsp. pepper
½ tsp cajun seasoning
½ tbsp macadamia nut oil
4 Whole Grain Wraps (6")
1. Heat oil in a pan stove-top. Place turkey in pan to heat.
2. Mix egg, sea salt, pepper and cajun seasoning in a bowl.
3. Add egg mixture to pan using ¼ mixture at a time, evenly distributing.
4. Allow to cook all the way through, making an omelet shell. Add Gouda cheese, letting it melt atop cooked egg.
5. Remove from heat, waiting for cheese to finish melting.
6. Layer whole grain wrap, egg and cheese and turkey breast, and roll together. Repeat same process for remaining wraps.