Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 garlic clove minced
¼ Cup chopped zuccini (seeds removed and sliced)
¼ Cup red peppers (sweet red peppers sliced into strips)
¼ Cup onions sliced
1-2 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 cod fish or any white fish (fillets)
salt & black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place layered fish in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with Macadamia nut oil; Season with salt and pepper.
3. Layer sliced onion and zuccini on top of the fish. Then place the garlic over the vegetables and add red pepper on top.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the fish is golden and the vegetables are crisp.
5. Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables, sprinkled with torn parsley.