Preparation Time: 20 minutes
2 cups egg substitute
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1/2 cup red pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup broccoli (chopped or broken into little pieces)
1/2 cup mushroom (sliced)
1/2 tsp garlic minced
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp pepper
1-1.5 tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese (low fat or fat free)
Pinch of salt
1. Combine almond milk with eggs. Beat well.
2. Drizzle macadamia nut oil in a medium non-stick skillet and heat pan over medium-high heat. Sauté red peppers, broccoli and mushrooms or 2-3 minutes. Add garlic, oregano and pepper-Sauté briefly until flavor has been evenly distributed.
3. Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook over low heat till set. Do not stir.
4. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
5. Transfer to plate. Cover tightly and let stand for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts.
6. Add a pinch of salt (optional) over the eggs.
7. Serve and enjoy!