"A flavor bomb!" This delicious salmon is glazed with a little Asian flare! Loaded with heart healthy fats, salmon is great for your body...and for your new lifestyle!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
½ cup scallions
1-2 tbsp garlic (to taste)
2 tbsps truvia (packed)
4 tbsps soy sauce
1 tbsp arrowroot
2 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1. Heat macadamia nut oil in a skillet.
2. Place fish in skillet and begin to sear (both sides). Once it is browned, put in shallow baking dish (greased with olive oil cooking spray).
3. Add scallions and garlic to the already heated skillet. Drizzle in a little more macadamia nut oil.
4. Thicken soy sauce by mixing with arrowroot. Pour mixture into the skillet.
5. Once sauce begins to bubble, add truvia. Sauté mixture together.
6. Pour sauce onto the fish.
7. Transfer to 400-degree oven and cook each fillet for about 5 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Tip from Binks: Not a fan of salmon? Try this recipe with swordfish or halibut!