Preparation Time: 30 minutes, overnight refrigeration
4/5 cup macadamia nut oil
4/5 tbsp italian style seasoning (dried)
garlic powder (taste)
4/5 tbsp lemon pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/3 head cabbage
1/3 tbsp salt
1/2 cup truvia
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/3 tsp mustard seeds
1/3 tsp celery seed
3/5 cup celery (chopped)
1/3 green pepper (chopped)
1/3 red pepper (sweet red pepper chopped)
1 carrot (shredded)
- In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Drain chicken, and discard marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Cut into slices, place in wrap with Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Shred cabbage and toss with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan heat the sugar, vinegar, and seeds, simmering 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add to the cabbage along with the remaining vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving (longer is better).