Preparation Time: 30 minutes
about 4 egg whites
1/6 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp seasoning (garlic pepper)
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup spinach chopped
1 cup crumbled turkey sausage
4 egg roll wraps
1/2 cup reduced fat monterey jack cheese
2 tbsps asiago cheese
non-fat cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. On the stove, heat a large skillet greased with cooking spray to medium high.
3. Whisk together egg, milk and peppers in a bowl, and add to skillet; scramble until nearly done. Add spinach and cooked meat and stir together until well-mixed, then remove from burner.
4. Assemble the egg rolls: on each wrapper, place egg mixture, two tablespoons shredded jack cheese and sprinkle with half a tablespoon of asiago cheese. Moisten the edges of each egg roll wrap; fold in sides and then roll tightly the long way like an egg roll; place in a baking dish greased with cooking spray.
5. Spray the top of the egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for eight minutes, then flip on the other side and cook an additional eight minutes or just until starting to crisp and turn golden.