Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
4 rolls ready to bake whole wheat pie crust
11/3 lbs corned beef (sliced thinly and cut into very small pieces about 1 1/2 cups)
4 cups sauerkraut, drained
1 cup grated Swiss Cheese
4 tsps caraway seed
10-12 slices Bread & Butter Pickles
12 ozs Neufchatel Cheese
12 tablespoons ketchup
2 teaspoons black peppercorns (coarsely ground about 12 teaspoon or to taste)
10 large eggs
4 cups almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix corned beef, swiss cheese, caraway seed, and chopped pickles together in a bowl.
- Unroll unbaked pie crust and fit into a 10 inch quiche dish
- Place corned beef mixture into unbaked crust.
- Stir/beat the room temperature cream cheese with a fork until fluffy. Add ketchup, freshly ground black pepper, and eggs and beat until mixed, add almond milk and mix well.
- Carefully pour egg mixture over corned beef mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Cool for about 20 minutes before slicing and serving.