This week Buffalo News sportswriter Rodney McKissic is in the Saturday Night Soap Box.
Rodney's topic this week is Bills running back Marshawn Lynch who still hasn't participated in any on field actitivities with the team.
You too can be on the Saturday Night Soap Box. Just fill out the Talk 2 Us section on the front page of wgrz.com.
Schmidt's Car Care Tips
Rust Protection Techniques
Tar and wax based products can seal moisture and water against metal causing serious rust problems. Also, tars and waxes can crack and peel, allowing moisture to pass directly to the metal.
Rust prevention tips
- Having your car protected by Rustop is the best way to keep
your vehicle rust free.
- Keep your car clean. Regularly inspect your car for an
accumulation of dirt and salt.
- When washing your car, clean any mud accumulation in the lip
of the wheel wells, as dirt can hold moisture and cause serious
- During wintertime, keep your carpets dry. Remember, moisture
causes rust and if your carpet is wet, your floor panels will rust
from the inside out.
- Wax your car at least twice a year.