• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/2231420183001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Boy Scouts ends total ban on gay leaders

Boy Scouts ends total ban on gay leaders

01:00 | 7/27/2015 11:41:49 PM
Questions About Brandons New Role

Questions About Brandon's New Role

02:13 | 7/27/2015 11:07:17 PM
Slide the City Canceled

Slide the City Canceled

01:44 | 7/27/2015 11:07:11 PM
Investigation in Amherst

Investigation in Amherst

01:31 | 7/27/2015 11:07:03 PM
Heat Wave 11pm

Heat Wave 11pm

00:56 | 7/27/2015 11:06:08 PM
Similar Situation in New Orleans

Similar Situation in New Orleans

00:44 | 7/27/2015 11:06:01 PM