Preparation Time: 1 hour
1 large spaghetti squash
chopped tomatoes or sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
pinch basil & oregano
salt & pepper
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 rotisserie chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Halve squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
3. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; lay halves, flesh side down, on sheet.
4. Bake 1 hour or until you can easily pierce shell. While squash bakes, sautégarlic, tomato and onion in oil over medium heat 5 minutes. Add seasonings and white wine vinegar, cooking for about 5 minutes.
5. Lower heat if sauce begins to boil. Remove squash from oven. Scrape crosswise to pull strands from shell.
6. Serve either vegetarian or with rotisserie chicken.