Be careful with buying smoked salmon, it can be high in salt content.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
6 egg whites
Salt & Pepper
Nonstick spray coating
2 ounces herb Neufchatel cream cheese, cut up
4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix egg whites, salt and pepper thoroughly. Add avocado to egg mix.
3. Add salmon into heated pan. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until bottom of egg mixture is set.
4. Carefully place skillet in hot oven. Bake for about 3 minutes or until nearly dry, checking regularly. (I served it as an open faced omelet in the video)
5. Sprinkle with Neufchatel cream cheese, smoked salmon, and parsley. Bake again for another minute more, or until cheese is melted.
6. Remove from oven and fold in half, serve hot.