Preparation Time: 20 minutes
2 whole grain tortillas
2/3 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1/3 cup chunky salsa
1/3 cup monterey jack cheese (grated)
1 1/3 green onions (trimmed and thinly sliced)
2/3 tsp coriander (finely chopped)
? 1/6 tsp paprika (smoked)
? salt & pepper
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly oil the tortillas and cut each tortilla into quarters.
3. Place 2 wedges in each muffin cup, overlapping to form a cup.
4. Top with the grated cheese, green onions and fresh coriander.
5. Put egg substitute or egg white into each of the cups and finish with a sprinkling of smoked paprika and salt and pepper.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, last five minutes adding a salsa garnish and finish until tortilla is crisped up.