Photo courtesy Frigidaire
BUFFALO, N.Y -- Yesterday, I showed you how to reface cabinets and even turn white and black appliances into stainless steel or a design of your choosing thanks to ApplianceArt.com
Out of the thousands of people that took advantage of yesterday's Ways 2 Save, there's more than a handful of viewers that need to start from scratch. You need everything new and, like me, you're on a budget.
What you might now know is that if you buy all of your appliances together as a bundle, there are incredible savings to be found.
For $1,649 today, there's a way to get four top-of-the-line Frigidaire appliances, plus free shipping and Best Buy's Black Tie Protection Plan.
• Frigidaire 18.2 cu. ft. Energy Star fridge and freezer. Sells for $800 on its own.
• Frigidaire 30" gas range with 4 cooktop burners; 5,000-12,000 BTUs. Sells for $700 on its own.
• Frigidaire 24" tall dishwasher. Sells for $400 to $500 on its own.
• Frigidaire 1.6 cu. ft. 100 watt over-the-range microwave. Sells for $250 to $300 on its own.
• 2-year Geek Squad Black Tie Protection. Features: House calls, repair costs for normal wear and tear, defects in materials or workmanship. Sells for $222 on its own.
Purchasing each item individually would cost as much as $2,500 to $3,000 depending on shipping costs. The bundle I found knocks that price down to $1,649 and is very attractive when you do the math. CLICK HERE
If you just need other solid appliance deals, here's a round-up of the best offers that dropped overnight, ad as always, I'll be sending out more deal via Twitter following our morning show. CLICK HERE
$100 off Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher + free shipping
35% off Kenmore Elite 24" built-in dishwasher + free in-store pickup
$300 off the Whirlpool 25.1 cu. ft. refrigerator + free shipping
$255 off the Kenmore 30" stove + free store pickup
$296 off Kenmore front-load washing machine + free store pickup
50% off Cuisinart microwave + free shipping
We receive absolutely no financial compensation for mentioning any company, product, or deal. The purpose of this segment is to find great deals -- that's it.