LIVE VIDEO: Channel 2 News at 4:30am    Watch
 

Early Morning Fire Starts In Child's Bedroom

6:05 PM, Nov 19, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
  • FILED UNDER

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Everyone made it out safely after a fire started inside a child's second-floor bedroom in Buffalo early Sunday morning.

Crews say the fire started inside the home on Alexander Place after 6 a.m. The house is located just off East Ferry.

Nobody was hurt.

The fire chief estimated damage between $35,000 and $50,000.

Most Watched Videos