Hatfield Dumbbell Front Raise Exercise
1. Start by placing a dumbbell in each hand holding it hammer style (knuckles in towards your legs).
2. While keeping your arm straight, tilt your spine towards the right and lift your right arm from the shoulder, diagonally across your body until your arm reaches the height of your left shoulder.
3. Slowly return your right arm back to your side and tilt your spine back to neutral .
4. Alternate arms and repeat with your left side.
5. Exhale on the way up, inhale on the way down.