Fire Forces Family out of Home on Christmas Eve

9:03 AM, Dec 25, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

AMHERST, NY - An Amherst family was forced from their home on Christmas Eve after flames broke out.

Fire crews were called to the home on Margaret Road around 1:45 Monday morning. 

Initial reports say the fire started in the attached garage and possibly spread to the home. 

They were able to get the flames knocked out quickly but not before damage had been done to the home.

Two children and an adult are currently being assisted by the Red Cross.

There's no word on a cause. No one was hurt.


Most Watched Videos