Preparation Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
1 tbsp pesto
8 whole grain sandwich rounds
cold meatloaf slices
1 cup arugula
1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute one sliced onion, red pepper and arugula in a macadamia nut oil- lined pan.
2. Slice meatloaf and heat in nonstick pan.
3. Spray baking tray and place bread in the middle, spraying bread to make sure it toasts.
4. Stack meatloaf on bread, add vegetable mixture from pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Cook in oven for about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Mix pesto and olive oil mayo and spread on top of sandwich. Serve.