Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1-1/2- lb. any white fish fillet (cod or haddock)
1 heaping tbsp whole grain mustard
¼ C sun dried tomatoes
1/2 cups quartered white mushrooms
¼ C green onion or 1/2 large shallot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 357°.
2. Spray fish with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Arrange white fish in shallow roasting pan.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine whole grain mustard, sundried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and onions. Mix together.
5. Clump together with hands so mixture is compact. Layer on top of the fish.
6. Roast 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
7. To serve, arrange fish and roasted vegetables on platter.
8. Garnish with cracked black pepper.