LIVE VIDEO: Channel 2 News Daybreak    Watch
 
  • FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/2231420183001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
British royals soak up Sydney

British royals soak up Sydney

00:58 | 4/18/2014 4:54:21 AM
Ukraine diplomacy raises hope

Ukraine diplomacy raises hope

01:55 | 4/18/2014 4:01:34 AM
Amateur video captures ferry chaos

Amateur video captures ferry chaos

01:15 | 4/18/2014 1:35:12 AM
The stars turn out for Sting

The stars turn out for Sting

00:51 | 4/18/2014 1:28:22 AM
Murakamis new book unveiled in Japan

Murakami's new book unveiled in Japan

01:12 | 4/18/2014 1:15:42 AM