BUFFALO, NY - You can still celebrate your mom this weekend without compromising on thought, time, or overwhelming your wallet.
Ways 2 Save and MomsLikeMe have teamed up today to give you a complete breakdown of local brunch offerings, local Mother's Day event discounts and more! CLICK HERE.
If you're still searching for a last-minute gift and want something great delivered via email, here's a list of my top 6 instant gifts:
1) Create an experience. You can instantly create your own perfect adventure or experience. Everything from wine tasting to music, language, dance or cooking classes and lots of other goodies. CLICK HERE
2) Instant spa gift certificates can be printed right now. The site offers a more-than-decent selection for our area and the value amount can be redeemed at hundreds of places across the country. There's a good chance this can be used on a future trip, outing, or family get-away. CLICK HERE
3) Restaurant.com is always good for a last-minute gift certificate. It always looks like you paid more than you did and I'm certain you'll find a restaurant you both love on their list. Please read all terms and conditions very carefully, which are spelled out with each order. CLICK HERE and enter discount code MOM for 80 percent off at checkout!
4) Quick wrap at Sears: Start with a coupon for $5 off purchases of $50 or more. Next, surf the Sears store, put something in your shopping cart, and buy it. Then, have it sit at a store you specify and they'll wrap it up or whatever you need, and have it ready for you to pick up in less than five minutes. CLICK HERE
5) Barnes & Noble. Up to 50% off Mother's Day gifts. Shop online and pick up in-store. There's a good product selection in the Mother's Day sale section, with some great savings. This is another online store where you can order something, pay for it online and have it sitting -- already wrapped -- at your choice of Barnes & Noble stores. CLICK HERE
6) Flowers. You'll be paying extra in terms of last-minute service and delivery fees, but if you haven't had a chance to check out a local flower shop or you have a mom that lives in a different area, FTD and Flowers.com are good resources. Again though -- last minute means more fees, so hopefully some discounts will ease that service fee pain...
1800Flowers.com has 15% Off and same-day delivery available on select bouquets, using the Offers.com exclusive coupon code OFFERS15. CLICK HERE
FTD has 20 percent off flower bouquets with same-day delivery (order as late as 2 p.m.). CLICK HERE
So there you have it. Just some extra ideas. Don't forget to check out the moms info and a big thanks to my good friend Roger for the extra help this morning.
We receive absolutely no financial compensation for mentioning any company, product, or deal. The purpose of this segment is to find great deals -- that's it.