Preparation Time: 20 minutes
8 slices whole wheat bread
1/2 cup Neufchatel cheese
2 tbsp. almond
4 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup sliced almonds
1. Spread Neufchatel cheese (or cream cheese) on one side of each slice of bread
2. Place fruit on 2 of the slices of bread
3. Put the other 2 slices on top (you can use some extra Neufchatel cheese around the edges to keep the bread together if needed)
4. Mix almond milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl big enough to put the bread in
5. Can be cooked for 2 minutes in counter-top grill or in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with sliced almonds on top and sliced strawberries.