Preparation Time: 20 minutes
4 whole grain flatbreads
4 tsps olive oil mayonnaise
½ cup arugula leaves
12 slices turkey bacon cooked until crisp, crumbled
½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
4 slices swiss cheese (provolone, mozzarella)
about 1 cup sliced chicken
1. Lightly baste the bread slices on the outside with olive oil.
2. Spread the inside of each slice with mayonnaise.
3. Layer ingredients on one side
4. Top with another slice of flatbread, then repeat the process and fold over the other side of the flatbread, mayonnaise facing the inside of the sandwich.
5. Cook in the panini press and check for desired doneness in 5 minutes.