Preparation Time: 45 minutes
2 cups spinach, chopped
1 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced optional)
1/2 cup ham (chopped optional)
3/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
6-7 eggs (beaten)
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Cook onions in oil until opaque in a medium skillet.
3. Add mushrooms and spinach,cook for about 1 minute.
4. Grease a 9" casserole dish with cooking spray and put the veggie mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
5. Add crumbled feta to the eggs, pour over and top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 350F for approx 30 minutes, or until the eggs are solid, cool then serve.