Preparation Time: 30 minutes
2 large ripe roasted pepper
4, 6" whole wheat wraps
4 Large eggs
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat grill to high (or preheat broiler).
2. Grill pepper, turning frequently, until charred. (To broil, place on a baking sheet and broil about 4 inches from the heat, turning once or twice, until charred, 8 to 10 minutes total.)
3. When cool enough to handle, core the pepper seed and slice.
1. Scramble eggs, and mix with shredded cheese in heated non-stick pan
2. Add egg mixture and peppers in wraps, fold and serve.
3. Add salsa and jalapeno if you like it spicy.