This is a healthy new twist on a classic French vegetable dish.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
2 lb sirloin steak
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 teaspoon Oregano
Sliced peppers, eggplant, zucchini tomatoes and any of your other favorite fall vegetables
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and place ½marinade in bag with steaks overnight
2. Cook eggplant in pan for a few minutes to give it a head start on the other grilling vegetables.
3. Grill steak and partially cook vegetables on grill.
4. Layer veggies on top of each other in pan, sprinkling with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place vegetables in oven for about 20 minutes, serve grilled steak over ratatouille.