Make salad dressing in advance to save time later and have it on hand!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
5 tsp garlic (minced fresh)
1 tbsps dijon mustard
2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
3/5 cup olive oil
2 tsps italian seasoning (dry)
1 head lettuce (chopped)
1 roasted turkey breast, chopped
2/5 lb swiss cheese (cheddar, cubed)
Handful sundried tomatoes
1 1/5 cups olives (pitted, sliced black or green)
sprinkle of parmesan cheese
1 red onion sliced
salt & pepper to taste
12 ozs garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
1. For the dressing, combine/whisk garlic, Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl to combine.
2. Using a small whisk gradually add in the oil, beating until well blended.
3. Add in the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, turkey, cubed cheese, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, olives and sliced onions.
5. Pour enough dressing over as desired; toss to combine.
6. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired and serve.