Grease Fire Destroys West Seneca Home

12:39 AM, Mar 5, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

WEST SENECA, N.Y. - A West Seneca man was left homeless Monday night after a grease fire ripped through his Clinton Street home. 

The fire broke out at 4300 Clinton Street just after 6:00 p.m.

Firefighters tell 2 On Your Side that the fire started on a stove in the basement and quickly spread to the rest of the house. 

It took five fire companies to put out the blaze. 

No one was hurt.

Most Watched Videos