• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/2231420183001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Buffalo Beauts start training camp

Buffalo Beauts start training camp

00:50 | 5/23/2015 10:29:33 PM
Buffalo gears up for marathon

Buffalo gears up for marathon

00:49 | 5/23/2015 10:08:55 PM
Alcohol involved in Orleans County crash

Alcohol involved in Orleans County crash

00:35 | 5/23/2015 10:03:42 PM
Big Kickoff For Memorial Day Weekend

Big Kickoff For Memorial Day Weekend

02:23 | 5/23/2015 9:43:01 PM
May 23rd - Segment 3

May 23rd - Segment 3

05:40 | 5/23/2015 9:17:11 PM
May 23rd - Segment 1

May 23rd - Segment 1

07:23 | 5/23/2015 9:12:01 PM