Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tsp. Chopped fresh Rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. Dried sage
- 1/4tsp black pepper
- 1 Large Sweet Potato about 1# peeled Cut into 1 ½ in pieces
- 2 ripe Pears Cut in to six
- 1 Med sweet onion Halved Cut Into wedges
- 1 T Olive oil
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place pork tenderloin in pan. In small bowl, mix rosemary, salt, sage and pepper. Rub half of seasoning mixture on pork.
- In medium bowl, toss sweet potato and onion with oil until coated. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture; toss. Place vegetables around pork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring vegetables and pears gently once or twice during baking, until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F, and vegetables are tender. Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices. Serve with vegetables. Garnish with fresh sage leaves.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.