Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pounds cod
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- ¼ cup jalapeno
- I diced red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease one 8x12 inch baking dish.
- Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets in the prepared tortilla shell add ½ of rest of ingredients.
- Roll shell and place in oiled baking dish
- Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.