Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 4 haddock fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and thyme.
- Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat. Place haddock fillets in a baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.