Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon arrow root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 pound round steak, cut into strips
- 6 cups water
- 5 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 ounces linguine pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup fat free beef broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 pound broccoli, separated into florets
- In a shallow glass dish or bowl, stir together the soy sauce, Italian dressing, arrow root garlic and ginger. Place steak strips in the mixture to marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the beef is marinating, combine the bouillon cubes in water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and add pasta. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove beef from marinade with a slotted spoon, and place in the hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook beef, stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mostly browned. Stir in the beef broth, mushrooms and green onions, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, add broccoli, and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender but still crisp. Add drained linguine, toss, and serve.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.