Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil butter or
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets fresh or frozen cod or haddock, thawed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
1. Place olive oil in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; place in a 400 degrees F oven until melted.
2. Spread butter over bottom of dish; cover with onion. Arrange fish over onion; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper.
3. Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice; spread over fish.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with almonds.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO WWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.