Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 T. Chopped parsley
- 2 T. Chopped, toasted walnuts
- ¼ tsp. lemon zest
- 4 Medium skinless, boneless chicken breast (pounded ½ inch. thick)
- 2 tsp. whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 T. Olive oil
- 3 T. Diced shallots
- ¼ Cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 T. Fresh lemon juice; 4 lemon wedges (garnish)
- ¼ Cup steamed basmati brown rice
- Combine parsley, walnuts, and lemon zest
- Dust chicken with flour; season with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; sweat shallots.
- Push shallots to one side of pan
- Add chicken breasts; cook until golden (2 minutes per side)
- Pour chicken broth and lemon juice into pan
- Cover and simmer 3-4 minutes
- Use tongs to transfer chicken to a serving dish, leaving the liquid and shallots in the pan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil over medium-high heat, stir until thickened (1 minutes).
- To complete the dish, stir in the parsley mixture, pour the sauce over the chicken, and serve over rice with lemon wedges.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO WWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.