Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets with skin
- Lime wedges
- Mix yogurt, cilantro, 1-teaspoon lime juice, 1-teaspoon oil, ginger, and garlic in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place fennel seeds and coriander seeds in heavy-duty plastic bag. Using mallet, crush seeds. Sprinkle fillets with salt, pepper, and seeds.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets, seed side down. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes. Turnover. Cook until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons lime juice. Place fillets on plates. Top with sauce; serve with lime wedges.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO WWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.