Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 carton egg whites
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 head broccoli
- 10 asparagus
- Seasoning salt
- 1t olive oil
- Heat large sauté pan over med high heat
- Wile pan is heating dice the pepper and onion and chop the asparagus
- After pan is warm add the vegetables and sauté for another apx. min.
- When the vegetable are cooked add the carton of egg whites (start stirring immediately so they don't stick)
- When eggs are cooked ,remove and serve hot.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO WWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.