Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 whole grain rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Brush both sides with oil. Combine the seasonings *or use store bought Cajun seasoning*; rub over both sides of chicken. Arrange in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.