Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread or rolls
- 2 cups sliced roast beef
- 4 slices shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- Stir the sauerkraut, mustard, barbeque sauce, and hot pepper sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on high until slightly bubbly and thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the bread onto a baking sheet, and top with the roast beef and sauerkraut sauce. Place a slice of cheese over each sandwich.
- Broil in the preheated oven until the edges of the bread are slightly blackened, and the cheese is bubbly, about 3 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.