Cook Time: 30 minutes
- About half of an 8 oz. package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 to 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz carton ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 cups shredded provolone cheese (as desired)
- 10-oz pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pkg. lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- In skillet over medium-high heat sauté mushrooms in oil, add garlic and onion; cook till tender. Reserve 1/2 cup of mushroom mixture. In large bowl combine remaining mushroom mixture, ricotta, provolone, spinach, salt, pepper, and egg. Mix well and spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture down the center of each noodle.
- Roll noodles up. In small bowl combine reserved mushrooms and the spaghetti sauce. Spoon about 1/2 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a rectangular baking dish. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam side down, in sauce; spoon remaining sauce over roll-ups.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.