Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 5 ounces bulk turkey breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons chopped green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add onion, green pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.