Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1 small Italian eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- Dried Italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Into a small baking dish, alternate all vegetable rounds and slices in a pattern, working around outside of pan and moving to the inside of pan until all vegetable rounds are used.
- Spoon tomatoes and juices over vegetables; season with Italian herb seasoning. Bake at 425 degrees, covered, for 40 minutes or until vegetables are softened and baked.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.