Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 6 mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, garlic and green onion until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated. Stir in chicken broth and rice.
- Season with parsley, salt and pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.