Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1T chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Season chicken breasts with ground black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, and brown the onion and seasoned chicken breasts.
- Pour tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken, and season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
- Simmer until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.