Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek, white only, split in 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Break cauliflower into small pieces. In a saucepan, steam cauliflower, garlic and leeks in water until completely tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower is hot, puree until the vegetables resemble mashed potatoes. (Use a food processor or blender)
- In the sauce pan combine the cauliflower puree, olive oil, ricotta cheese, and pepper.
- Serve as a potato alternative with your next meal!
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTOWWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.