Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green Chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Brown chicken breasts on both sides. Add tomatoes with green chili peppers and beans.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Add a dash of cumin and serve.
For more information log onto www.chefbinks.com