Mediterranean Orzo Salad with Feta Vinaigrette
Cook Time: 25 minute
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat orzo (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, not drained
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- Cook the orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Combine orzo, spinach, and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Coarsely chop artichokes, and add artichokes, reserved marinade, and 1/2 cup feta cheese to orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Sprinkle each serving with remaining feta cheese and serve!