Sweet Potatoes Duchess
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin or allspice
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked warm sweet potatoes, almond milk, two tablespoons olive oil, egg white, cumin or allspice, salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Using a gallon-size plastic zippered storage bag(or a pastry bag with a star tip), pipe potato mixture into 4 mounds onto baking sheet.
- To serve: Bake, uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through
For more healthy recipes visit: