· Start standing, feet shoulder width apart, gripping a straight bar 1 ½ shoulder widths apart with an overhand grip
· Bring the bar up to chin level.
· Press the bar up, just high enough to be higher than your head
· Once you clear your head, pull your elbows back and the bar will travel behind your head
· Then lower the bar to ear level and then reverse
· Press the bar up, just high enough to clear your head
· Pull your elbows forward, so the bar is in the front of your head
· Lower the bar down to ear level